Sunday, March 25, 2012

Felt Dolls

Well here we go again.  I am making something new again.  I did the needle felting thing, and now I have found some really neat felt doll and animal patterns.  Some of the dolls hair is needle felted on, so sewing the bodies was just the next step (at least that is how I rationalise it in my brain :)
These patterns are from a seller on ETSY and you can see her patterns here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Gingermelon

I have made some other ones too, but I am unsure where the patterns came from.  I have years and years worth of stuff I find online and now that I am sewing some felt these unidentified patterns work very well.  If you happen to see anything where you know the artists name I am more than happy to link back to the owners.

















6 comments:

  1. OH my gosh!! They're all so cute, I could die!! I love the donkey and the sleepy doggy!!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am having a hard time deciding if I am going to list these to sell :) I want to keep them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the dog and the green donkey, please !!!! They are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!! I'll take the sleepy dog and a doll of your choosing, please an thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually.....I'll have the sleepy lamb and the green haired dolly....please and thanks :) And tell Mom she cannot have 2 animals...just one animal and a dolly....those are the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...no fighting:) I can always make more and make them whatever colour you want!

    ReplyDelete