Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wrap Bracelets for Stampede

I am finally putting up pictures of my wrap bracelets.  The first one I made is the goldstone one.  I love goldstone and it gives this shabby chic type bracelet a bit of sparkle which pleases my inner goddess :)
The second one I made with Czech crackle beads and 4 small mountain Jade beads at each end.  While I was making this one, I was thinking about the upcoming Calgary Stampede and how perfect these rustic bracelets with the inner "bling" would be to dress up any cowgirl.  I am going to put this one on my Zibbet shop and maybe advertise on Kijiji.  I am keeping the goldstone one for me unless I get a custom order.  Goldstone is expensive to have lying around waiting to be sold.
If you know anyone in Calgary that wants to wear some rustic "bling" to the stampede - send them my way!!






No comments:

Post a Comment