Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1:144 Dollhouse - All DONE!

I bought this dollhouse with some Birthday money from mom.  I have had the dollhouse done for a little while, but I wanted to landscape it as well.  I picked up the greenhouse at a train model shop - it is HO scale.  The little people are N scale. Train stuff isn't the same as dollhouse scale, but sometimes they can fit in ok.  The colourful bushes around the house and the greenery is Flowersoft - a scrapbooking product.
The trees are from a Train model shop as well.  I have this all mounted in a clear box I got from Michaels that is used to hold collectibles (this is my lazy way of ensuring I don't have to dust all these little bits!)

Enjoy the photos!













1 comment:

  1. I am beginning to think you are certifiable. You certainly have a lot of patience; a lot more than I do. The doll house is beautiful and the landscaping is great.

    ReplyDelete