Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Needle Felted Bunny


Every year (so far) our ski club has their annual Black Diamond Bash.  Parents are required to supply items for the silent auction in a predetermined amount to cover their child's year in skiing.  It is not usually very hard.  I usually put in a Holiday Card Making Class, that is worth $150.00.  This year I am also going to make something.  I don't think I am going to tell you the full idea yet, but I will show you the what I have made so far :)
This little guy is 5" tall and he is needle felted with alpaca wool from here in Alberta.  He has glass eyes.  His parka is hand-stitched out of wool felt, with an added hood and pocket.  The faux fur is hand-stitched on as well.
Comment if you know what this little guy will be up to next :)







1 comment:

  1. He is so cute. I have no idea what you are going to do next. Maybe a miniature bunny house??

    ReplyDelete