Saturday, October 16, 2010

Miniature Work - Birthday Party Display

For a while now I have been wanting to create a miniature display.  A lot of miniaturists are creating displays in miniature cabinets, wardrobes, etc.  My friends little girl had a birthday coming up, so I figured this would be a good time to do something.  I thought - "How about a birthday display for the birthday girl?"
This is what I did:

Yep - I made everything you see here except for the Hedgehog :)





I made everything here including the forks and knife and candles.


Bows, paper hats with ribbon ruffles and various "printies" from the web.



My friends daughter loves snakes so I made one hogging a chocolate chip cookie.


See the paper plates under the cake slice?





These cupcakes look good enough to eat! 



I love the little snake with the cookie.




1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a lot of work. The cakes look good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete