Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Themed Charm Bracelet

I will be putting this bracelet up on my Zibbet store soon - so this is a sneak peek for all my "peeps".
The bracelet and clasp are silver plated, as are the head pins and jump rings used to attach the charms.
The beads are glass and remind me of the colours of cotton candy (blue/pink/green) or maybe a summertime sorbet flavour...yum:)
Each charm is handmade by me using polymer clay.
The starfish is 1.5cm.
The lobster is 1.7cm by 1.1cm.
The icecream cone is 1.4cm by .8cm.
The dolphin is 1.8cm by 1cm.
The flip flop is 1.5cm by .5cm.
The kayak is 1.6cm by 1 cm.
The crab is 1.1cm by 1cm.
The creamcicle is 1.4cm by 1cm.
The bracelet itself is 7 inches - if you need this to be any longer, let me know and I can lengthen it.






No comments:

Post a Comment