Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mer Ian from The Greeting Farm

The Greeting Farm recently had a CHA Relay Contest.  Basically, if you wanted to enter, you downloaded the first digital image (Mer Ian) and submitted a card by a certain time the next day.  If you made it that far, you were then emailed another digital stamp.....and so on.  If you did not submit your card in time, the relay was over for you.  They had a lot of technical issues with the site as they received more interest than expected.  I did not get mine submitted because of the issues.  That's ok though, because I am pretty happy with this card and how it turned out.  In the end, they closed the contest early as their servers kept jamming up with all the entries!  They posted the last days digital stamp free to everyone as thanks for our patience and understanding.
Most of the stamps at The Greeting Farm are not my style, but I have to say that I really like Mer Ian!  What do you think?
I used orange Bazill cardstock and DCWV Tahiti Beach Paper Stack.  I coloured Mer Ian differently on each card using my Copics and my Spica pens (one of these days I will remember to write down which colours I used!) I used Diamond Glaze on his tail as I love the colour that shines out from the Spica pens.  I added two tiny brown accent pearls from Kaiser Craft to his necklace.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment