Sunday, December 6, 2009

Craft and Bake Sale photos

Finally, these are some photos of my table.
I forgot to mention the approximately 200+ chocolates I made.  In each of the pretty boxes on the table are 10 handmade chocolates (coconut and cookies and cream fillings).  I have a display box there as well showing how you can turn the box into a lumiere once you eat all the chocolates!  I just put a dollar store battery candle in it.
I also had quite a few packages of 6 chocolates, but they were all sold before I took these photos. 
There are two gingerbread shaped chocolates and one tree shape chocolate in each of the clear bags - kids liked those.
See the cookies in their packaging????   Soooooo pretty :)







1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so good. How did you make the boxes and I would like to see a bigger picture of them.

    ReplyDelete