Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween goodies for the girls to take to school/pre-K

I made these little bags to hold hand-made candies (eyeballs and skulls) for the girls to give out at
school/pre-K.  I made 44 in total.  I used my Cricut to cut the bags. I bought a bag of Halloween die cuts at Michaels and adhered them to a scalloped circle (Stampin Up punch) with a pop dot.  When I ran out of the die cuts, I used some spiders, bats, and ghosts cut using my cricut and added googly-eyes....
The candies were made using melted chocolate wafers and 3D molds.  Once the front and back of the eyeball or skull was hardened, I poped them out and stuck them together with more of the melted candy

These are the candies I made:



These are the bags I made:

















These are the candies in the bags:















1 comment:

  1. I know the kids loved them. You sure do have good ideas.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete