Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mouse Family


I was looking up at my fireplace mantel the other day and saw something move.  I realized that my little mouse family that lives up there was never been caught on film.  I whipped out my IPhone and managed to capture the whole family together!
I made this little family last year before Christmas, thinking they would be cute at my craft show table.  I never did take them as I was struggling for room as it was, so they have been hanging out there since then.
The white mice are needle felted with white merino wool, and the brown one is felted with alpaca wool.
They all have wire armatures so are pose-able. The mom and dad mice are 3.25" tall and the toddler mouse is 1.75" tall.  I have no idea why I have not made more.  I have so many miniatures I could use with them, it would be so much fun to add these little extras.  Keep your eyes on this blog as - you never know!





1 comment:

  1. They are so cute. Maybe you could make a Mouse House. Or, you could do a Christmas village like mine only with mice and bunnies, etc.

    ReplyDelete